Readers who haven't visited IgnatiusInsight.com or the Insight Scoop blog
might be interested in these posts about the lawsuit and trail in
London involving two authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail, Dan Brown, and
Brown's publisher, Doubleday. More posts about the trial coming soon...
• He copied. He didn't copy. He borrowed. He didn't borrow.
• Did Dan Brown do any of his own research? Any at all?
• The hero of The Da Vinci Code was inspired by...
• "I'm not much of a detail person. I like 'the big idea'."
• Brown acknowledges "reworking" passages, using ideas from HBHG
• Reader: Be like Jesus and stop fighting the Code
• Dan Brown: Resurrection, Maybe. Incarnation, No.
• Report: Judge tells Brown he is a "liar"
• The woman behind The Da Vinci Code
• Leonard da Vinci: Conflicted Christian or Passionate Pagan?
• Brown is "astounded" by plagiarism suit
• Tolerant Fan of the Code: "Throw eggs at those boycotting the movie.
• "Author Dan Brown got a date wrong in 'The Da Vinci Code'."