This weekend marks the beginning of a lengthy stretch of travel (well, lengthy for me) around the country giving talks at various parishes, conferences, and such. This Thursday and Friday I will be in Anchorage, Alaska, to give three talks:
If you have any questions, please contact Arthur Roraff at 907-646-9000.
On the morning of Sunday, May 30th, I'll be speaking at the First Annual Catholic Scripture Study Conference, held at the Omni Hotel in Charlotte, South Carolina. Other speakers include Dr. Scott Hahn, Mark Shea, John Martignoni, Steve Ray, and many others. A schedule can be accessed here.
Then I fly over to Birmingham, Alabama, and will be a guest on "EWTN Live" with the one and only Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., on Wednesday, May 3rd.
Some other places I'll be speaking at during the next few months:
• Holy Trinity Catholic parish, Beaverton, OR. 7:00 pm on Saturday, May 6th.
• Legatus events on Thursday, May 18th (New Jersey) and Saturday, May 20th (Spokane, WA area)
• St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church, Seattle, WA: Friday, June 2nd, 7:00 – 9:30 pm (more info)
• Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Seattle, WA: Saturday, June 3rd, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (more info)
• Fullness of Truth conference, Houston, TX: June 9th-10th. (This was originally scheduled to be in Fort Worth. Updated info to come soon.)
• 25th Annual Chesterton Conference, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN: June 15th-17th.
• Corvallis Pillar of Truth. St. Mary's Catholic Church, Corvallis, OR: Wednesday, June 21th, 7:00 pm.
• Defending the Faith Conference, Franciscan University in Steubenville, OH: July 28th-30th.
With a couple of exceptions (Corvallis — "Will Catholics Be 'Left Behind'?", and Steubenville - "Rival Concepts of the Kingdom, Liberal, Fundamentalist and Catholic"), my talks will be about the Coded Craziness, including a daunting (but hopefully fun) talk in St. Paul, MN, titled "Chesterton and The Da Vinci Code."